Rehabilitation Consultant - Wide Bay Area QLD
Due to our continued success, a unique opportunity for a contractor to step into a Rehabilitation Consultant Contractor role, based in Maryborough, Bundaberg, or Hervey Bay.
From humble beginnings, Work Rehab has now grown into a medium size, award winning and respected Rehabilitation Provider. We are committed to delivering quality work and supporting our clients to make a real difference in their lives. We are a Comcare accredited provider, with a large DVA portfolio. We also work in the Life and Income Protection space, in addition to respective Workcover jurisdictions.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As one of our Rehabilitation Consultants, you will effectively provide superior and timely service to ensure the day-to-day case management functions are performed accurately with an emphasis on client focused quality work. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of portfolio clients.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Competitive contractor rates
- Flexibility of referrals
- Access to Work Rehab training and staff events
- Supportive and robust induction process
- Opportunities to be involved in growing the business across state and national projects
- Strong Focus on Quality work
You will have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, along with tertiary qualifications in allied health. You will be able to demonstrate that you are motivated and enjoy working within in a diverse environment across a wide client base to achieve successful vocational rehabilitation outcomes.
- Qualifications & Registration in either Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy
- At least 2 years previous experience in an allied health role and minimum 1 year in occupational rehabilitation
- Previous experience working with Department of Veteran Affairs and Workcover Queensland
- Willingness to travel (current vehicle and driver’s license compulsory)
- Ability to confidently liaise with workers, insurers, medical practitioners, case managers and employers
How to apply
If you have the relevant experience, registration and qualifications please apply providing us with a current resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role. firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you, for further information on the role or Work Rehab please contact our Queensland Area Manager, Lauren Darben on 1300 856 440