Experienced Occupational Therapist / Rehabilitation Consultant
Easec is an award-winning Workplace Rehabilitation provider. We offer an exciting opportunity to join our successful specialist team who deliver a personal approach and high-quality services Nationally. We are looking for a Occupational Therapist / Rehabilitation Consultant to join our team.
- Highly competitive hourly rate PLUS paid non-billable work PLUS super
- Wellbeing and recovery services for veterans and first-responders
- Administration and professional support
- Flexible Hours
- Work from home or from our professional offices
- Assessment of Veteran client's rehabilitation and well-being needs.
- Create and implement individual rehabilitation plans to promote successful transition from the Australian Defence Force to civilian life.
- Coordination of return-to-work plans (vocational assessments, functional capacity evaluations, work trials, and job placement) and non-return to work plans (engagement in treatment and psychosocial activities).
- Provision of consultancy services specific to your allied health discipline, such as Home and ADL assessments, worksite task analysis, training, and employer consultancy.
- Delivery of trauma-informed services to enhance engagement in meaningful activities.
- Liaison with key stakeholders within a multidisciplinary clinical context.
- Completion of top-notch written reports.
Advantages of working at Easec:
- Flexible work-life balance / Work from home or our professional offices.
- Administration support and mentoring from local experienced consultants so you can focus on quality work.
- Professional Development is provided to Contractors for free.
- Efficient and user-friendly induction and onboarding.
- Owned and led by Australian Allied Health team with a fun family culture.
- Competitive remuneration and opportunities to consider permanent or casual employment or advancement opportunities.
- Join a winning team with an 18-year reputation and strong track record.
- Build relationships with a supportive team of like-minded individuals.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitation Counselling or Psychology. Other Allied Health Applicants will also be considered.
- Accreditation with AHPRA or ASORC.
- Motivation to develop creative solutions and tailored recommendations to promote client wellbeing.
- Comcare accreditation, or willingness to obtain.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a vibrant and fun multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in Occupational Rehabilitation or working with veterans will be advantageous.
Ready to make a difference in the lives of others, and your own? Join the Easec team today.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please click "apply” or submit your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion please call us on 1300 970 036.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We are happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs.
A current Australian driver’s license and satisfactory police check to meet the requirements of the role.
Referrals are warmly welcomed and rewarded.