Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor - Newcastle or Sydney
A fantastic opportunity exists for you to add value and contribute to our successful and happy Newcastle or Sydney team as a Rehabilitation Consultant.
Join an industry leading, award winning provider.
- Choose how and when you want to work – Full time or Part Time
- Enjoy our Flexible working arrangements – work from home and our Newcastle or Sydney office
- Above industry remuneration + Laptop and iPhone + professional development & wellness allowance + incentive program
- Extensive support, career development, training, and growth opportunities
- Amazing company culture, with staff valued and prioritised
ABOUT WORK REHAB
From humble beginnings, Work Rehab has now grown into a medium size, award winning and respected Rehabilitation Provider. We are committed to delivering quality work and supporting our clients to make a real difference in their lives. We are a Comcare accredited provider, with a large DVA portfolio. We also work in the Life and Income Protection space, in addition to respective Workcover jurisdictions.
We value our people and encourage collaboration and innovative ideas. We pride ourselves on investing in the growth and wellbeing of our team members and supporting them to achieve a work/life balance.
Our values are important to us and we live by each of these values day to day. Our values are Respect, Quality, Commitment, Inclusion, Efficiency, and Integrity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As one of our Rehabilitation Consultants, you will effectively provide superior and timely service to ensure the day to day case management functions are performed accurately with an emphasis on client focused quality work. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of portfolio clients. There will be opportunity to work amongst a number of different schemes and with different referrer groups to further develop your skills, along with an opportunity to work with a diverse and skilled team of Consultants in NSW.
You will have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, along with tertiary qualifications in allied health. You will be able to demonstrate that you are motivated and enjoy working within in a diverse environment across a wide client base to achieve successful vocational rehabilitation outcomes.
- Qualifications & Registration in either Rehabilitation Counselling or Psychology
- At least 2 years previous experience in an allied health role and minimum 1 year in occupational/vocational rehabilitation.
- Willingness to travel (current vehicle and drivers licence compulsory)
- Ability to confidently liaise with workers, insurers, medical practitioners, case managers and employers
- Excellent attention to detail, good organisation & time management skills
- Proven experience in delivering a high level customer service
- Supportive and robust induction process
- Peer mentoring and buddy system
- Employee Assistance Program
- Strong Focus on Quality work
- Team building events, birthday vouchers and conferences
- Use of pool car
If you believe you align with our values, will complement, or add to our work culture and looking for a unique and varied role, then we would love to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the relevant experience, registration and qualifications please apply via the link below, providing us with a current CV and cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role.
We would love to hear from you, for further information contact the NSW Area Manager, Melissa Falzon on 1300 856 440.