Rehabilitation Consultant - Lismore or Coffs Harbour NSW
Due to ongoing growth, a fantastic opportunity exists for you to be a part of our professional, experienced Northern NSW team and join an industry leading, award winning provider.
- Choose how and when you want to work – part time, full time or contractor opportunity available to the perfect candidate.
- Enjoy our flexible working arrangements – work home.
- Above industry remuneration + Laptop and iPhone + $2500 professional development fund for employees (pro rata for part time)
- Substantial health and wellbeing program with a strong focus on work life balance
- Extensive support, career development, training, and growth opportunities
- Bright, innovative and supportive company culture, with staff valued and prioritised
- Lively and fun working environment
ABOUT WORK REHAB
We are an award-winning Accredited Rehabilitation Provider offering a wide range of occupational health and rehabilitation services across Australia.
In NSW we work extensively with a range of customers across multiple jurisdictions including:
- DVA (Veterans referred through the Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Workers Compensation (SIRA, ICARE)
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- CTP frameworks
- Employer Direct work
As an organisation we place high importance on our staff and are regarded within the Industry as an Employer of Choice. We nurture our Consultants to become award winners and for the 2018/2019 financial year we won the ALUCA Life Insurance Excellence in Rehabilitation Award. Our values are important to us and we live by each of these value’s day to day. Our values are Respect, Quality, Commitment, Inclusion, Efficiency, and Integrity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As one of our Rehabilitation Consultants, you will effectively provide superior and timely service to ensure the day-to-day case management functions are performed accurately with an emphasis on client focused quality work. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of portfolio clients. There will be opportunity to work amongst a number of different schemes and with different referrer groups to further develop your skills and work with a diverse and experienced team of Consultants in NSW. While you will be supported during your induction and ongoing tenure, there is a great amount of autonomy in this role.
You will be a driven and energetic professional with a passion for achieving quality rehabilitation outcomes. You will have a personable approach to build strong relationships with key customers and manage stakeholder expectations. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills will be one of your strengths and you will have tertiary qualifications in allied health, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling or Social Work.
- Qualifications in either Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation Counselling, Psychology or Social Work
- Current full registration/membership with AHPRA, ASORC, RCAA, AASW or ESSA
- At least 2 – 3 years previous experience in an allied health role and minimum one year in occupational rehabilitation
- Willingness to travel (current vehicle and drivers licence compulsory)
- Ability to confidently liaise with workers, insurers, medical practitioners, case managers and employers.
- Excellent attention to detail, good organisation & time management skills
- Proven experience in delivering a high-level customer service
- Peer mentoring and buddy system
- Supportive and engaging induction process
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities to be involved in growing the business across state and national projects.
- Strong focus on quality work
- Diverse client and referrer base
- Team building events and conferences
- Birthday vouchers
If you believe you align with our values, will complement, or add to our work culture and looking for a unique and varied role, then we would love to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the relevant experience, registration and qualifications please apply via the link below, providing us with a current CV and cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role.
We would love to hear from you, for further information on the role or Work Rehab please contact Melissa Falzon on 1300 856 440.