GET TO KNOW ALTIUS
Altius Group was founded in 2001 with a vision to bring high-quality and compassionate rehabilitation services into the market to improve lives displaced by injury. Since then, we’ve branched out to cover three tiers of services including Workplace Services, People and Employee Services, and Disability Services – still driven by a single goal: to elevate the wellbeing of people, workplaces and communities across Australia.
With our team of over 700 healthcare professionals offering a suite of holistic, evidence-based, health advice and therapy services, our mission is to be the Australian market leader in supporting people on their wellbeing journey.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Working from our Campbelltown NSW office, this opportunity will see you:
- Identify and address the critical physical, psychological, social, environmental and organisational risk factors which may have an impact on a worker's ability to successfully return to work.
- Provide strategies to address these factors in practise.
- Complete return to work case management for injured workers under the WorkCover scheme.
- Provide holistic support to help restore an individual's highest level of functional performance through relevant assessments such as Initial Needs Assessment, Functional Capacity Evaluations, Workplace Assessments and Vocational Assessments.
- Deliver Vocational Counselling and facilitate interventions, well-being programs, training and upskilling.
- Collaborate and liaise with individuals, employers, medical and other allied health professionals.
WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- Completed a tertiary allied health qualification in Rehabilitation Counselling or Honours in Psychology.
- Associate membership with ASORC (Australian Society Of Rehabilitation Counsellors) or Full RCAA (Rehabilitation Counselling Association of Australasia) membership
- A current driver's licence and a comprehensively insured vehicle
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US?
Unleash your potential:
- You will join a market leader with over 20 years’ experience of supporting people on their wellbeing journey
- With multiple division and locations across Australia there are opportunities expand your horizons into new areas
- Take control of your career development and progression pathway!
- Support and training to empower you to manage your caseload effectively
- Above award salary, generous bonus scheme, benefits, annual salary review.
- Recognition of our people through national social award events & office-based awards.
- Leadership training, mentoring, and guidance offered to reach your goals.
A place to be you:
- You will join a team-orientated culture where we value Individuality and recognize your unique skills and contributions.
- Large & supportive multidisciplinary team - corporate and social events!
- At Altius, you are welcomed to join our D&I committee, which was set up to champion diversity and inclusion.
- We support you to acknowledge culturally significant days or events by accessing 3 days of Cultural Leave per annum.
- Flexible Working Arrangements – WFH options with flexible hours so you can find a rhythm that works for you!
- Genuine support for your personal wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife in-house wellness app, regular wellness seminars, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Purchase up to 2 weeks additional leave & paid parental benefits.
- No IT dramas, you will get the latest technology including a Surface Pro and a smartphone
ENJOY WORK THAT TRULY MATTERS
Over 90% of our team members say Altius Group inspires them to do their best every day and we believe that is because they enjoy work that truly matters.
We believe that meaningful work is essential to job satisfaction and a sense of purpose. That's why we offer job diversification across multiple work streams, giving you the opportunity to work in a variety of settings and truly make a difference.
HOW TO APPLY
If Altius sounds like a place to be you click ‘Apply Now’.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation before applying or if you’re interested in a career with Altius but this role is not right for you, please call Natalia Dmochowska on 0450 949 960, email: [email protected] or reach out on Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/natalia-dmochowska/.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce. Research has shown that, in Australia, women, people living with disability, LGBTQIA+, First Nations people, and those from minority groups are less likely to apply for a role because they feel they will not be successful. We believe in the strength of diversity and inclusion, and we would like to strongly encourage those who identify with any of these groups to apply for a role with us.