LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join our team at KINNECT as the Western Australia State Manager. If you are passionate about helping make people safer, healthier, and more productive at work, this may be your next adventure!
KINNECT is a market-leading, Australian-owned company founded in 1996 specializing in occupational health and workplace rehabilitation. Our “why” is “to help people”, and our Core Values are “happy, highly skilled people, creating sustainable value”. With a national team of over 250 people and a commitment to innovation, KINNECT is at the forefront of fostering healthier workplaces across Australia.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB?
Our “why” to help people, and we know that you like to do that too. As the State Manager you will also enjoy the following:-
- Influence and Impact: As a State Manager, you'll have the unique opportunity to shape and guide the strategic direction of KINNECT within Western Australia. Your decisions will directly influence the services we provide, the customers we serve, and the working lives of our team.
- Growth Opportunities: KINNECT is a rapidly growing company. We’re about to open a second location in WA, with plans for a third in the not-too-distant future.
- Variety and Challenge: No two days are the same in this role. You'll have the chance to tackle a diverse range of challenges, allowing you to flex your problem-solving muscles and apply your expertise in fresh, exciting ways.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT KINNECT?
When you join KINNECT, you will be rewarded with an industry leading salary package and first class perks including:-
- Industry leading Culture: At KINNECT, we take pride in creating a warm, supportive, and fun work environment. We value collaboration and innovation, and we appreciate the unique contributions of every team member.
- Making a Difference: We are dedicated to promoting healthier workplaces across Australia. Your work will directly contribute to creating safer, healthier, and more productive environments for our clients and their teams.
- Competitive Benefits: We offer a competitive salary and incentive package, including flexible working arrangements, paid birthday off work, salary sacrificing and ability to purchase extra annual leave.
- Professional Development: We believe that the growth of KINNECTers fuels the growth of our company. We are committed to providing ongoing training, professional development opportunities, and access to industry-leading resources to empower you to excel in your role and career.
HOW YOU WILL ADD VALUE
As a Health Professional with unsurpassed leadership capabilities and a passion for helping people, some of your talents and attributes include:
- Leadership: Manage and motivate our WA team, driving high performance and a strong customer service focus.
- Strategic Planning: Develop and implement strategies to grow our business in WA, aligned with KINNECT's overall goals.
- Business Development: Foster relationships with key stakeholders, customers, and potential clients to extend KINNECT’s market reach within both occupational health and workplace rehabilitation markets.
- Operational Excellence: Ensure our services and operations are executed with the highest standard, achieving operational efficiency and exceptional customer experience.
- Qualifications & Experience: Allied health qualifications and operational management experience in workplace rehabilitation and/or occupational health is a requirement.
READY TO APPLY?
This position is being sourced directly by KINNECT. We respectfully request no agency approaches.