Workplace Rehabilitation Consultant – Psychologist / Rehab Counsellor
LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN
As an Occupational Rehabilitation professional, you will assist individuals to engage in meaningful occupations through a client-centred approach, which enables optimal health and wellbeing. Some of your duties will include:-
- Working with insurers to provide job seeking and job placement services for injured workers.
- Completing vocational or transferrable skills assessment for workers.
- Conducting Pre-Employment Assessments and Drug & Alcohol testing to assess fitness for work.
- Visiting workplaces to gain an understanding of what challenges an injured worker may face and educating workplaces on how to prevent workplace injuries.
- Case managing complex injuries and liaising with treating doctors and health professionals to help an injured worker recover and get back to work.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB?
One of our core values is to help people, and we know that you like to do that too. As a KINNECTer you will also enjoy the following:-
- No “billable hour” targets”. The focus is on quality.
- Opportunities for leadership development, advancement and promotion – the sky is the limit.
- Company pool cars provided.
- Opportunities for work related travel.
- Option to work from home.
- Laptop and mobile provided for work and personal use.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT KINNECT?
When you join KINNECT, you will be rewarded with an industry leading salary package and first class perks including:-
- Monthly incentives.
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave.
- Celebrating your birthday with a paid day off.
- Weekly and monthly gift vouchers to celebrate ‘Core Values’ winners.
- KINNECT social days, work anniversary celebrations and regular events.
HOW YOU WILL ADD VALUE
As an Occupational Rehabilitation professional with a passion for helping people, some of your talents and attributes include:
- Current full or provisional Psychologist registration with AHPRA or a Rehabilitation Counsellor with full membership with ASORC or RCAA.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- An ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic team environment.
Please note vaccination against COVID-19 is Government requirement for this role, and evidence of vaccination status may be required.
READY TO APPLY?
This position is being sourced directly by KINNECT. We respectfully request no agency approaches.